Prices include GST.
Finance with competitive interest rates and shipping to the South Island can be arranged.
Size does matter! The Big Master has particularly generous dimensions with an internal length of 3600 mm and width of 1750 mm. Its features are equally impressive - the standard equipment includes a full fibreglass finish, large built-in tack room, storage shelf, additional wear mat and feeding buckets as well as the world-class suspenion 'WCFplus' to automotive standard.
$25,950 incl. GST
- Weight: 1007kg
- Tow rating: 2400kg
- Interior dimensions: 2300mm high x 1750mm wide x 3600mm long
- Exterior dimensions: 2730mm high x 2340mm wide x 4950mm long
- Horse bay dimensions: 875mm wide x 170cm to 185cm long (adjustable)
Standard features ...
- Fully galvanised steel frame designed for heavy loads (galvanised steel frame with 8-point bolt connection to the longitudinal beam construction)
- Boeckmann class-leading WCF® chassis (independent 4-wheel sprung suspension)
- Superb German four-wheel mechanical braking system featuring auto reverse
- Cast lockable Knott coupling (fits 50mm ball size)
- 15" heavy-duty commercial steel wheels and tyres plus spare wheel
- Aerodynamic fibreglass structure available in different colours
- Aluminium floor covered with anti-slip rubber flooring (fully glued and sealed)
- 2 large tinted and dazzle-free perspex opening windows
- Ramp with gas shocks and non-slip rubber safety mat with treads and side stops
- Tarpaulin flap with integrated net above ramp (auto-lift)
- Boeckmann height & length adjustable, external rapid release safety stall bars (MSS)
- Swiveable and fully removable centre partition avaiable in different heights (standard 165cm)
- Durable High Density Polyethylene internal side kick protection
- Padded sides and chest bars
- Additional wear mat in front leg area for extra durability
- 2 feeding troughs with holder and carry handle
- Lockable airtight and fully sealed tack room with extendable saddle racks, bridle hooks, mirror, shovel & brush, interior lighting - self draining and well ventilated
- Storage shelf above tack room
- Interior lighting
- Comprehensive 2 year warranty
Anthracite black metallic, silver metallic, white, dark blue metallic, red metallic, green metallic, flame red, yellow, royal blue, magenta, yellow-green, deep-orange and any custom colour or decor.
Body, roof, fender and brace colours can be mixed in any colour combination.
- Anti-skid coupling (up to 2,7 t total weight)
- Weather-proof protective cover for coupling and jockey wheel
- Alloy rims
- Rear view mirror for coupling procedure
- Rear ramp / door combination
- Lockable fibreglass flap above rear ramp
- Climbing aid (foldable mounting block)
- Third brake light at rear ramp
- Exterior storage bar for saddle and saddle blanket
- Roof vents for extra ventilation
- Full width chest and butt bars
- Additional interior lighting at ear
- Foldable foal gates
- Head divider / stallion guard
- Wireless video monitoring device (2 cameras)
- Decor motif on each side wall (small or large)
- Sulky holder on rear ramp
Enhance the appearance of your Boeckmann horse float with a small or large decor designed by Jan Kuenster. Decors are available in silver, black or multicoloured. On request we will be happy to create decors and decor sizes to your specifications.