Prices include GST.
Finance with competitive interest rates and shipping to the South Island can be arranged.
Elegant design with generous dimensions in a full fibreglass finish - packed with features the MASTER model has an aerodynamic shape with generous room for two horses up to 17.2hh and plenty of room for storage in the built-in tack room. Class-leading suspension, superb braking and great towing characteristics make this float a genuine Masterpiece.
$22,950 incl. GST
- Weight: 939kg
- Tow rating: 2400kg
- Interior dimensions: 2350mm high x 1650mm wide x 3260mm long
- Exterior dimensions: 2770mm high x 2240mm wide x 4515mm long
- Horse bay dimensions: 825mm wide x 170cm to 185cm long (adjustable)
Standard features ...
- Fully galvanised steel frame designed for heavy loads (galvanised steel frame with 8-point bolt connection to the longitudinal beam construction)
- Boeckmann class-leading WCF® chassis (independent 4-wheel sprung suspension)
- Superb german four-wheel mechanical braking system featuring auto reverse
- Cast lockable Knott coupling (fits 50mm ball size)
- 15" heavy-duty commercial steel wheels and tyres plus spare wheel
- Aerodynamic fibreglass structure available in different colours
- Aluminium floor covered with anti-slip rubber flooring (fully glued and sealed)
- 2 large tinted and dazzle-free perspex opening windows
- Ramp with gas shocks and non-slip rubber safety mat with treads and side stops
- Tarpaulin flap with integrated net above ramp (auto-lift)
- Boeckmann height & length adjustable, external rapid release safety stall bars (MSS)
- Swiveable and fully removable centre partition avaiable in different heights (standard 165cm)
- Durable High Density Polyethylene internal side kick protection
- Padded sides and chest bars
- Additional wear mat in front leg area for extra durability
- Lockable airtight and fully sealed tack room with extendable saddle racks, bridle hooks, mirror, shovel & brush, interior lighting - self draining and well ventilated
- Interior lighting
- Comprehensive 2 year warranty
Anthracite black metallic, silver metallic, white, dark blue metallic, red metallic, green metallic, flame red, yellow, royal blue, magenta, yellow-green, deep-orange and any custom colour or decor.
Body, roof, fender and brace colours can be mixed in any colour combination.
- Anti-skid coupling (up to 2,7 t total weight)
- Weather-proof protective cover for coupling and jockey wheel
- Alloy rims
- Rear view mirror for coupling procedure
- Rear ramp / door combination
- Lockable fibreglass flap above rear ramp
- Climbing aid (foldable mounting block)
- Third brake light at rear ramp
- Exterior storage bar for saddle and saddle blanket
- Roof vents for extra ventilation
- Full width chest and butt bars
- Additional interior lighting at rear
- Foldable foal gates
- Feeding trough with holder and carry handle
- Head divider / stallion guard
- Wireless video monitoring device (2 cameras)
- Decor motif on each side wall (small or large)
- Sulky holder on rear ramp
Enhance the appearance of your Boeckmann horse float with a small or large decor designed by Jan Kuenster. Decors are available in silver, black or multicoloured. On request we will be happy to create decors and decor sizes to your specifications.