Prices include GST.
Finance with competitive interest rates and shipping to the South Island can be arranged.
PORTAX L K
PORTAX L K
Although most horses will learn to walk backwards off the float - some just won‘t! The Portax L K model offers a front unloading ramp as well as 60cm more space for horses and riders. The standard equipment includes a large tack room, two full height access doors and the rear ramp/door combination as well as the world-class suspenion 'WCFplus' to automotive standard.
$30,950 incl. GST
- Weight: 1239kg
- Tow rating: 2700kg
- Interior dimensions: 2300mm high x 1750mm wide x 4125mm long
- Exterior dimensions: 2815mm high x 2350mm wide x 5355mm long
- Horse bay dimensions: 875mm wide x 170cm to 185cm long (adjustable)
Standard features ...
- Fully galvanised steel frame designed for heavy loads (galvanised steel frame with 8-point bolt connection to the longitudinal beam construction)
- Boeckmann class-leading WCF® chassis (independent 4-wheel sprung suspension)
- Superb German four-wheel mechanical braking system featuring auto reverse
- Aluminium floor covered with anti-slip rubber flooring (fully glued and sealed)
- Cast lockable Knott coupling (fits 50mm ball size)
- 15" heavy-duty commercial steel wheels and tyres plus spare wheel
- Double web profile anodised aluminium side walls (2100mm high)
- Aerodynamic fibreglass bow and roof available in different colours
- 4 large tinted perspex sliding windows
- Panoramic front window
- Air vent in fibreglass roof
- Two full height access doors
- Wide and extra long front unloading ramp
- Rear ramp/door combination
- Ramp with gas shocks and non-slip rubber safety mat with treads and side stops
- Tarpaulin flap with integrated net above ramp (auto-lift)
- Boeckmann height & length adjustable, external rapid release safety stall bars (MSS)
- Swivelling and fully removable centre partition with central post available in different heights (standard 165cm)
- Durable High-Density Polyethylene internal side kick protection
- Padded sides and chest bars
- Airtight and fully sealed tack room with swivable saddle racks, bridle hooks, mirror, shovel & brush, interior lighting with internal and external access doors - self-draining and well ventilated
- Interior lighting
- Comprehensive 2-year warranty
Anthracite black metallic, silver metallic, white, dark blue metallic, red metallic, green metallic, flame red, yellow, royal blue, magenta, yellow-green, deep-orange and any custom colour or decor.
Body, roof, fender and brace colours can be mixed in any colour combination.
- Weather-proof protective cover for coupling and jockey wheel
- Alloy rims
- Rear view mirror for coupling procedure
- Lockable aluminium flap above rear ramp
- Additional tinted sliding window in door
- Climbing aid (foldable mounting block)
- Third brake light at rear ramp
- Exterior storage bar for saddle and saddle blanket
- Additional roof vent for extra ventilation
- Additional wear mat in front leg area for extra durability
- Feeding trough with holder and carry handle
- Full width chest and butt bars
- Additional interior lighting at ear
- Foldable foal gates
- Head divider / stallion guard
- Wireless video monitoring device (2 cameras)
- Decor motif on each side wall (small or large)
- Sulky holder on rear ramp
Enhance the appearance of your Boeckmann horse float with a small or large decor designed by Jan Kuenster. Decors are available in silver, black or multicoloured. On request we will be happy to create decors and decor sizes to your specifications.